on simplicity

gift of the sea

One cannot collect all the beautiful shells on the beach. One can collect only a few, and they are more beautiful if they are few.
-Anne Morrow Lindbergh


Life is BIG right now. BIG and SCARY and EXCITING and worthy of words written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.

I find myself easily overwhelmed these days. So, I thought it would be good for me (and maybe you'll enjoy it, too) to reflect on simplicity and how it has a emerged as a major theme in my life these past couple of years. The upcoming series of posts will be about why simplicity is so important to me, how it has changed my perspective on nearly everything, and practical ways I've incorporated it into my everyday life.

Check back soon.

(Picture is of me gathering shells on the Jersey shore earlier this year.)

No comments:

Post a Comment